The DirectAdmin panel is gaining popularity as a user-friendly control panel. It has a sober interface that is easy to use and navigate.
To Access DirectAdmin panel
Web hosting providers send an email to their users notifying them that their web hosting service is running. For example, MilesWeb will send you an email titled: “Web Hosting Activated” on your registered email address.
1. Search and open the email.
2. The email contains information regarding your hosting account, login details, server details, etc. Scroll to the Login Details section of the email where you will find-
- Username – This is the username for your DirectAdmin account.
- Password – This is the password for your DirectAdmin account.
- Control Panel URL– You can directly access your DirectAdmin panel account by clicking this URL. Usually, this link ends with a 4-digit number like “:2222/” in the screenshot.
Note: We recommend opening the URL link in a new tab/window and bookmark the URL.
3. Enter the login details for the DirectAdmin panel as given in your email and click the LOGIN button.
The dashboard of your DirectAdmin panel will open.