Visual Web Technologies provides the following services: internet website hosting, internet e-mail, electronic commerce (e-commerce) services, and domain name registration. Such services may be used for lawful purposes only. Storage space is intended only for the storage of a Customer's website or related material. Customers may not transfer or store material on Host for Yourself's; servers that is not directly or indirectly related to such a website. Third-party chat scripts or list serve software is not allowed (but VisualWebTechnologies provides such software for Customer use).
Customers should read this User Agreement carefully and should check periodically for changes (the most current version may be viewed-and bookmarked for easy access-- at www.visualwebtechnologies.com/privacy-policy.php). VisualWebTechnologies reserves the right to amend this Agreement and Terms of Service at any time, effective upon posting. By submitting an order and/or using any offered services, Customers are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any posted amendment.
All services are provided "as is" and at the Customer's own risk. VisualWebTechnologies is not responsible for any damages arising directly or indirectly from the Customer's use of any service(s) provided by VisualWebTechnologies or from the Customer's inability to use any service(s) for any reason. VisualWebTechnologies will do what it can to assist Customers in making effective use of its services and to provide effective technical support. However, Customers are solely responsible for developing, operating and maintaining their web sites, online store(s), and/or e-commerce activities. In no case shall VisualWebTechnologies be liable for any damages, losses, costs, causes of action, or claims in excess of the actual dollar amount paid by the Customer for the services provided.
This document (and any posted amendments) represents the VisualWebTechnologies Acceptable Use Policy in its entirety and it supersedes any other written or oral policy or representation.
Your Information :
When you sign up for any of our services we will ask you to provide contact information for your convenience as well as legal reasons. This will include name, home address, phone number, e-mail addresses and payment details (credit or debit card and PayPal). If you need support our staff may need to know information to solve the problem such as operating system, browser software and editing software. When you visit this website we do record certain information using Google Analytics such as your location, browser version, ip address, screen resolution, operating system and flash support. This is so we can continue to provide the most convenient web site for all our visitors. Our website is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Comodo. This helps prevent eavesdropping on our website.
Visual Web Technologies Hosting is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its customers and visitors to our web sites. We are also committed to the security of the data we collect for sites using our websites. That's why we want you to understand, when we collect and use information about you, the actions we take to protect your privacy and our commitment to data security.
All the statistical information that we compile for your web site and the personal information that we collect about you is considered confidential. This information is protected by usernames and passwords. You should keep your password and user name confidential. We have implemented industry standard security mechanisms to protect this information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples include limited access, firewalls and security analyzers using SSL encryption to protect transmission of data.
Information is collected by Visual Web Technologies in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Websites accessible through our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
How Your Information Is Used
We will use your personal identifiable information in the following ways.
- For payment purposes and to provide convenient and targeted support.
- To contact you and announce special offers, general announcements and news. Please note you can opt out of receiving these emails at anytime by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. This could include using your demographic location to improve targeting of our website and customise your visit.
We will NEVER provide your personally identifiable information to any persons other than A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request, third parties who provide services on our behalf such as payment processing, only if they agree not to miss use this information.
We do not under any circumstances apart from the above give away or sell your information to any third parties.
Your personal information is safe with us, your information is safely encrypted using SSL. Our service is not available to anyone under the age of 13, never will we intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Customers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Customers during the registration process is used to manage each Member's account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where Visual Web Technologies and a partner jointly promote the Services, Visual Web Technologies may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. Visual Web Technologies may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information that customers provide during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Customers). As explained in greater detail below, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements that appear on the Services. .
Domain name registration information legally has to be available to the public. Since domain name registration information is available to the public, anyone can access it through “WHOIS” searches. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the domain name and contact information of each registrant. The domain name registration you provide is hosted by us to the public.At times our customers may have been included within searches of the WHOIS database. However, the SPAM they receive does not in any way come from Visual Web Technologies.
Visual Web Technologies Partners and Sponsors:
Some Visual Web Technologies products and services are offered to Visitors and Customers in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner. To provide Visitors and Customers some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, we will provide such data collected or transferred to our Partners and Sponsors (e.g., domain registration). Additionally, many Visual Web Technologies Customers have co-branded pages that are co-sponsored by non-affiliated partners. Visual Web Technologies will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
At some Web sites, you can purchase products and services or register to receive materials, such as a catalog or new product and service updates. In many cases, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you complete an order for someone else, such as an online gift order sent directly to a recipient, you may be asked to provide information about the recipient, such as the recipient's name, address, and phone number. Visual Web Technologies has no control over the third parties' use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so. If you order products directly from Visual Web Technologies, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Visual Web Technologies displays our online advertisements. We share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Customers collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach (for example, males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience. Visual Web Technologies does not share personal information about its Visitors or Customers with these advertisers.
Responses to Email Inquiries:
When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to Visual Web Technologies, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Visual Web Technologies does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
Voluntary Customer Surveys:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
- Within 1 business day
- Within 1 business day
We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other Visual Web Technologies customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated; non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
Visual Web Technologies's Commitment to Child Privacy
Protecting child privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the "Childrens' Online Privacy Protection Act" of 1998 and all other applicable laws. While we make every effort to ensure that these Web sites are fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. Visual Web Technologies recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Visual Web Technologies, or to anyone else online.
Please remember that any information you may disclose in our Member Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Visual Web Technologies's Commitment to Data Security:Services and Web sites we sponsor have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
Visual Web Technologies offers Customers the opportunity to access or modify information provided during
registration. To access or modify such information contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected]
How to Access or Modify Your Information:
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission.
The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the law, or
we must comply with a legal process served on our web site. We may also need to give out your information if one of our partners requires it, but these
situations are rare and we will always ask for your explicit permission first.
Revisions to This Policy:
Visual Web Technologies reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Internet Service Agreement and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service Agreement.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if Visualwebtechnologies.com. or all or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. Compliance: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Visualwebtechnologies.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
Visualwebtechnologies.com has gone to great lengths to ensure your information is securely obtained and held in compliance with the Card Holder Information Security Program. For example, we encrypt your credit card number before it is stored in our database. This ensures that no one may access your credit card from our system.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
What Information Can I Access?
Visualwebtechnologies.com gives you access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log-in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Sites provided by Visualwebtechnologies.com contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
VisualWebTechnologies.com does not sell services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Visualwebtechnologies.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Punjab. If you have any concern about privacy at Visualwebtechnologies.com, please send us a thorough description to [email protected], and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. 2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, and gender.
• Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
• Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature or VisualWebTechnologies service.
However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services).
In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• – Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, personal data you provide when you:
• enquire or apply for our products or services;
• use our services or platforms;
• subscribe to our service or request a demo;
• request marketing to be sent to you
• give us some feedback.
• – Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• – Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers;
(b) affiliate network providers;
(c) advertising networks; and
(d) search information providers.
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than to respond to an enquiry you make to us via our website where by making the enquiry you consent to us using any personal data provided for the purposes of dealing with and responding to that enquiry, or in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or sms. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To process and deliver your order including:|
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:|
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
|To deal with a general enquiry or careers enquiry||(a) Identity|
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (recruitment and to communicate with our customers, partners and other third parties)
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to opt out of VisualWebTechnologies marketing communications by contacting us at any time.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse our browser cookies. If you refuse our cookies, please note that some parts of our website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
These are the cookies that the VisualWebTechnologies website currently uses:
|Tracking the path of visitors through the website and identifying returning visitors. Statistics derived from this information help us identify how well certain pages and aspects of the site perform and where we can make improvements to help visitors access the information they need more quickly and with less hassle.||Google.com|
|Session Cookie||PHPSESSID||To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission. When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry. No personal information is stored in this cookie.|
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
• Internal Third Parties, External Third Parties
• Third parties used in the provision of our services where necessary for the performance of a contract;
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
• We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
For Citizen of the European Union, Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• For EU Citizen, We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
• For EU Citizen, Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
• Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please Contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.7. Data security
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data for “Six” years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see [Request erasure] below for further information. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data [so that it can no longer be associated with you] for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.9. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us by sending us a support ticket.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by Contacting us
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
External Third Parties
• Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• Goods and Services Tax Network, Income TAX department & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the India who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• External third parties who provide electronic / computing services, as listed below:
|Name||Type of service||Data Processed|
|InternetBS||Domain Name Services||Customer name, phone number, address and email address.|
|MaxMind||Digital Mapping||Customer name, address, email and IP for fraud verification / prevention.|
|FraudRecord||Digital Mapping||Customer name, address, email and IP for fraud verification / prevention.|
|PayUMoney (Indian Only)||Payment Processor||Customer name, address and or card information for the purpose of payment processing.|
|NameSilo||Domain Name Services||Customer name, phone number, address and email address.|
|GoGetSSL||SSL Certificate Provider||Customer name, phone number, address and email address.|
You have the right to:
- Can change your personal information:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Clients hold complete freedom to express themselves on their website’s. VisualWebTechnologies reserves the right to remove from the servers any obscene, threatening and/or illegal content or content that does not comply to our terms of service, without notice and without liability.
Domains Registered with VisualWebTechnologies Web Hosting
As required by ICANN, we will release all client information to our domain registar, and it will be automatically set as the Administrative, Billing and Technical information. Client reserves the right to contact support and get this information changed. All information (Admin, Billing, Tech, etc.) on domain profiles must be 100% true as required by ICANN.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.